There is so much hype around these days about dating online on apps like MeetMe and whether it is an acceptable and legitimate way to meet beautiful women. So, what are the pros and cons of online dating?
Pros of online dating:
- You save time. In fact, you save tons of time by being able to “approach” thousands of women online. If you had to go around to all the bars and clubs, it would take you 10 times longer to approach the same amount of women.
- It’s very cheap (or even free). Imagine dating lots of women and taking them out for dinner or to a bar… only to find that your date is not suitable. The cost of this will soon add up. If you’re meeting women online, you can have several email contacts with them and really get to know them before you advance to the next stage. This costs nothing, or very little in comparison.
- It’s extremely targeted. By looking at women’s’ profiles, you can select your exact age, looks, and personality requirements. AND… you can be very sure that they are SINGLE and looking for a partner. At bars and clubs, a big percentage of women WON’T be single, the right age or personality traits for you. This amounts to a lot of wasted time and cash.
- If you’re a shy type of person, it’s much easier to approach women online than out on the streets. You can get to know the woman, build rapport, and become comfortable with them before you meet in person. Just imagine being able to check out the profiles and photos of hundreds of gorgeous women and then select the ones that are most suitable to you. You’re then able to message or email these women, start a dialogue with them and hopefully make a few friends. Once you’ve made some connections, you can get their number, call up and arrange the first date and then meet up with them in person.
Cons of online dating:
- Friends and family may think you’re crazy or that there’s something wrong with you for dating online. But, as you’ve now discovered, the opposite is true… online dating is actually a very SMART and efficient way to go. Otherwise, just don’t tell them.
- Online dating will NOT work for a lot of men because they aren’t doing it right. If your profile isn’t good, or your email interactions are boring, you will probably fail. So how do we fix that? Answer: EDUCATION. Go here to find out more.
- You might get cheated by fake accounts created by crooked minded people. Many times people don’t give original photos and actual personal information in their online profiles, so you might get deceived by viewing their profile and later find that the actual person differs a lot in real.
That was our take on the pros and cons of dating online on apps like MeetMe. I hope you found some useful information out of this article. Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.